The painting begins



As I start I didn't know I would be doing this, this summer but something got into me to do it.  As I look back at my vision board there are this big paint brushes through the board that I placed.  Painting the tipi and now the kitchen...makes sense now. 

Taping things off with the blue tape is interesting.  Different then when I use the Blue tape in my artwork to frame off an area that I would like to stay the white of the paper.  While doing all this I was listening to Brenne Brown's new book on CD, Rising Strong as a Spiritual Practice.  Great by the way...was just what I need to listen to while I being this process. Found out the husband doesn't like to paint...and I'm actually enjoying the change of pace.  Being it's the Kitchen and we are still using it, I work in section...and happy to say it's a process that comes natural to me. 

Contracts to be signed and return and setting up dates penciled in for next year on workshop are also going on at this time...Milling over what and how we/husband and I will get to New Orleans in October and we are thinking of driving there...Actually we are with renting a car we might as well drive down so we can possible save some money, but again we are talking about that.. Fun and uncertain but will all work out in the end. 

Off to tape off and begin painting....

Comments

  1. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Usefull For me.
    You Can see = art sale
    Arteet aims at providing you handmade oil & art paintings for sale by professional artists. We focus on high quality artworks and customer satisfaction.

    Visit Now - art sale

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts